Enterprises around the world have a continual growing need for higher bandwidth and efficient data management/storage, and proportional to that need is increased network expenditures. Sidepath's strategic focus is to simplify our clients' networks. Utilizing Wide Area Network (WAN) optimization technology, Sidepath's experienced professionals will design and implement network solutions to meet our clients' goals for increased bandwidth and, simultaneously, achieve cost savings. Our emphasis on simplifying data management/storage gives our clients' added ease in handling increased data volume.
Sidepath has partnered with the leading vendors in these specific areas:
- Telecommunications - Sidepath has exclusively partnered with AT&T, one of the top international telecommunications companies, to provide voice/data private line products with bandwidth options ranging from 1 Mbps to multiple Gbps. We also provide fiber optic/copper cable installation services.
- Data Storage - Sidepath has partenered with Compellent, a leading provider
of enterprise-class network storage solutions that are highly scalable, feature rich and designed to be easy to use and cost effective. Compellent's Storage Center is a Storage Area Network (SAN) that is designed to significantly lower storage and infrastructure capital expenditures, reduce the skill level and number of personnel required to manage information and enable continuous data availability and storage virtualization.
- Data Center Hosting - Sidepath's vendor partners are recognized as leaders in the colocation and hosting industry. We have assisted our clients with their business continuity and disaster recovery planning needs by providing data center hosting services.
- Disk Based Back-Up - Sidepath partners exclusively with Data Domain the true leader and pioneer in data de duplication. Data Domain reduces customer's reliance on tape and tape related costs. Data Domain offers a disk based back up and DR technology. What separates data domain from the rest are: ease of use and integration, compression rates averaging 20:1 but sometimes 60:1, data invulnerability, replication, saving space, tape jockeying and power costs.
- WAN Optimization - Sidepath has partnered with Silver Peak Systems to transfer more information in less time, enabling enterprises to meet and exceed Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) over an increased geographic distances between data centers for better disaster recovery. EMC's SRDFA, Hitachi's True Copy, Network Appliances Snapvault/SnapMirror, Veritas Volume Replicator and Double Takes Software are some of the most common applications that are significantly improved. Silver Peak Systems biggest differentiator is the fact that it scales over 500 mbps on the WAN and can improve UDP traffic.